We are so glad you want to visit us at the beautiful George Landis Arboretum. Here is what you need to know before you visit.
- The grounds are open every day of the year from dawn to dusk. Please sign in each time you visit.
- The Arboretum is free to the public. A donation of $5 is suggested from those who are not members of the Arboretum to help maintain the grounds.
- Motorized vehicles are allowed ONLY in the parking lots. Because motorized vehicles can destroy important Arboretum collections and make the grounds less usable for other people, cameras have been mounted around the grounds to ensure that this rule is maintained.
- There are no trash facilities. Please carry out what you bring in.
- Dogs are welcome, but must be leashed and kept away from flower gardens. PLEASE consistently scoop your dog's poop and carry it out with you; it is very unpleasant for visitors to accidently discover unscooped poop.
- No guns of any sort are allowed on the grounds.
- No horses are allowed on the grounds.
- Collections of flowers, cuttings, seeds, or other plant material is prohibited without express prior approval from Arboretum staff.
Questions? Call us at (518) 875-6935 or email us at
email@example.com before you visit.